Bewertungen (1.007)Sabrina has amazing style! I love that she is always updating her shop with a large variety of sizes and styles. My shirt is so cute and the shipping was very fast ❤️ one of the best sellers on whatnot! love the dresses and the beetlejuice necklace! Fantastic second purchase 🖤 Great seller, great items, great chat, great show. Thank you. 😊 Great quality items, fast shipping ☺️ thank you!!! i love everything! Love everything thank you! :) arrived quickly and as described. love my purchase will definitely shop again! love everything, it all fits great, and I've been wearing the hooded cover a bunch already adorable packaging 😍 wonderful customer service and speedy shipping! thank you so much!OMG thank you so much for this kind review. YES I’m so glad somebody appreciates the cute packaging too, I smile when I package haha. 💕 amazing finds, loved all my stuff. tysm for everything 💜🖤 So excited to wear this super cute bat hoodie 😂 thank you so much!!! I enjoy shopping with Sabrina. She has cute things in my size. I’m happy with my purchase, as usual. Love everything thank you!!!😊 Just as described! Thank you. Loooooove everything!! You have the best items and I always look forward to your shows! 🖤🖤🖤🖤 thanks so much! everything was lovely🖤🖤 amazing clothing and professional shipping I love everything I have purchased from this seller.❤️❤️❤️ Once again, a beautiful item for my closet to welcome with loving arms. My closet is so much better because of heavyonstyle!!! Love this seller!! I enjoy shopping with this seller. I have found some cute clothing in my size (which isn’t always easy). She is fair with her prices and puts on an entertaining show as well.
Omg honey your reviews are always so kind! 🥹 Thank you SO much for all of the support & encouragement, it means the world to me. 🫶🏻