Bewertungen (734)Thank you for all the beauties. Love them yarn was great and the givvy was exceptional Always the best sweetest kindness giving person I know love you to the moon and back Omg I love my givvy ans all my yarn! You rock thank you. Fast shipping and a great stream! Thank you for the extra too!! Definitely will buy again The extra gifts were an unexpected surprise Beautiful yarn and amazingly fast shipping….thank you I always feel special from all the special things I get from Helene! I love th yarn! Love miss Helene, love my yarn and love my goodies! Thank you so much, Helene! The bag full of goodies for my husband’s students was so kind, they were so excited.
And thank you for continual packages of great yarn! Thank you for the beautiful yarn and the goodie bag. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Helene is the queen of yarn Thank you so much for everything! You are a Rockstar!!! Excellent extras!! always amazing thank you miss helene thank you for the extra gift! I love my yarn! Thanks Queen Helene! Beautiful yarn and what an amazing giveaway!!!!! Thank you so much, Helene! Helene rules. She is just the best, most generous seller & she really cares about everyone in her show. Thank you, Helene!!