Bewertungen (618)What a delightful package to receive! The best deals on the neatest treasures…all packaged carefully with a thoughtful gift. Shipped super fast too! Amazing seller, everyone bookmark and follow!! 💜 thanks, doll!! I just love my items! And the little gift… prob one of my favorite things! 🐝💛 Thank you so much! I will be back! Just simply OMG! Chelsea, thank you for all my lovely jewelry… But a special thank you for my gifts, (and extra gifts!) I told you during your show that I almost never win anything and you made me feel extra special with the extra extra sweetness you threw in my box! I literally have spent many thousands of dollars on what not in the past 2 1/2 months, and this is my third win😩🤣 I want to say I really enjoyed spending so much time at your site and you just seem so kind… Very relaxing to listen to… I will be back (though I have to lay low for a bit as I am a total jewelry addict!)😘🌸 Thank you for the great pieces and the special gift , always a pleasure purchasing from you Thank you so much Chelsea I absolutely love my jewelry, great packaging and fast shipping 😘 definitely 10 Stars ⭐thank you for my gift it's great!!! Everything was adorable, great seller, highly recommend! Love ❤️ everything thank you Amazing, thank you so much! Great ring bundle! Tysm💕✨ Super cute! Fast shipping Gorgeous products shipped securely and extremely fast! A++ seller will be back!! 🩷⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun show and cute stuff. Items came promptly. Unfortunately, one item broke in transit. (I think it needed a bit more space in the package.) It wasn’t an expensive items so I got an instant refund so I didn’t interact with them directly. I would give them another shot. Stuff some times breaks. 🤷♀️Oh no I’m so sorry something broke! I’d love to make things right, please reach out to me! Thank you so much❤️You are so welcome, thank YOU! thank you 🙏🏻 You are so welcome, thank YOU! Absolutely besutigul jewelry! The show is so much fun! I will be buying often! Thank you so much 😊❤️ Great seller. Pretty jewelry. great items, exactly what you see, quick shipping and a fun show. Thanks! Great seller with great deals 👌🏻 An amazing seller! Amazing items! Thank you! Always love the jewelry from you! love love love everything! Great items at fantastic prices! thank you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️