Bewertungen (180)Such a great stream and always cuties! Ty so much love my purchases! Absolutely wonderful host and beautiful prices!! My stuff was delivered safely packaged with bubble wrap and padding, and everything was perfect!! I even got my pack art in great condition!! 1000000% recommend 🫶 🩷 will order again (and already have 🤣) One of the best streamers on whatnot. Well packaged, fast shipping and great pulls. 1000/10 would recommend 🫶🏼 Tay! THE BEST person! Not only does she have such nice cards but she is sooo SWEET! Keep growing! You are doing amazing!! 🔥🤘🏼 In love! 😍❤️ such cute cards and amazing giveys! The host is so sweet and nice! I appreciate you 😊 my wife loves it thank you!!!!! Such a great seller! Love that she package everything with care! Super sweet too💛 Awesome deals! Thanks so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love all my cards Super sweet!! Offers traders if you don’t like what you pull!!!
great seller fast shipping and packaged exceptionally well. Simply the best , so fun and enjoyable shows. want cute stuff ? this is where you should be The mini binder I ordered got to me pretty fast and it was wrapped safely so it was in perfect condition! It’s so adorable and fits my cards perfectly! Thank you so much! I appreciate you 💕 the sweetest seller ever, thank you 🌟 Love all of the lives and the cards! Keep rockin it Tay Tay! 🔥🔥 adorable cards. thank you so much! I'll be back for more Literally the sweetest! Thank you! 😊 Thank you for the givvy ❤️ The packaging was great, no damage to the card or the packaging, came fairly quickly After ordering, the seller is also very sweet, I will be ordering from her☺️ Really good pricing and fast shipping recommend Always such fast shipping, everything is packaged great and safely!!
Always a blast buying from this seller. Love the stuff that I got amazing!!! my package came in safely and the cards of sailor mar, sailor Uranus, and the sanior are so beautiful!!! the greatest price aww thank you 😍💘 l