Bewertungen (16.227)Awesome show thanks again I'm only giving one star because none is not an option. The biggest scammer I've come across on this app so far. Buyer was running $1 sudden death auctions for a box break and complaining about how low the spots were going for. Finally he says he changing the starting price back to 39.99 per spot and offers a 10 spot bid for $280. As soon as I bought a 10 spot bid he changes back to $1 sudden deaths even though he repeatedly said he would be doing those anymore. Then even though I didn't win one of the break cards he charges me shipping and sends me some crappy junk cards just to make more money off the shipping. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!! If you are looking for the best product prices and honest breaks this is the hobby spot plus best host n fast ship..............see wat did there 💪🔥🔥🔥🔥 Huge waste of money, you don’t even know what he opened or not. You don’t even get to see the video of him opening the box… won’t ever be buying from this place again… I’m thinking there wasn’t even a box he opened with the card I got… 🤬 🗑️ Definitely a straight up gamble. Got a few base cards from the 90’s for 2 spots out of 100 for $50. Even a random pack of cards would be more worth it than what turns out to be a 1/16 chance of even getting anything from the rip. I suppose I should have known better. First time ever doing this type of auction though. Definitely won’t be doing again. If there is anything positive to say is at least we know he is a good salesman. Great show had a good time Great show had a great time Great seller fast shipping it should be illegal to send this kind of heat through the mail this dude is a goat what are you waiting for ....jump in and join the best breaker on whatnot Got a great mint card and extras thanks Brother! Everything as expected. Thank you!! ty for the giveaway. Great show. very fast shipping. Highly recommend. 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍