Bewertungen (359)Beautiful pens and a friendly seller ! Thank you! I will be back 😊 Thank you for the awesome givvy. I love your show and pens they’re so pretty. Keep up the good work 🫶🏼 Amazing as always!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you, I loved the pens they were very beautiful. They also arrived quickly. ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY BUTTERFLY PEN 🦋So pink, sparkly, and girly 😇 I will definitely be purchasing more pens in the future. fun little giveaway with a little extra surprise! thank you! Im so excited to start reading my book. Absolutely LOVED my blind date with a book. The book is one I didn’t have and am excited to read. It was packaged with care and looked so amazing. I could not be happier with my purchase. 😊 love the bookmarks, wish they were 2 sided but they are still awesome 😊 Purchased arrived when stated. Loved the quality of the pens Luv, Luv, Luv♥️! That’s why I like Whatnot, every vendors comes with their own original items! Arrived safely and is the neatest vintage owl bookmark love it 🥰 Love my givvy. Fast shipping! Shawna always has amazing pens! I love them all! 😍