Bewertungen (64)thank you, very much appreciated Adrian thank you so much for stopping in and giving me a chance to find some pc’s and or cards you like. You could have spent your money anywhere but you stopped by my show and it greatly appreciate it. Thank you again. 👍Thank you for leaving a review! Even the short and simple ones matter lol!!! Awesome! Fast shipping!!Thank you so much for stopping in it means the world to me!! Out of all the shows you came in and gave me a chance. Thank you again for stopping in and purchasing cards with your hard earned money. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you great show great streamerCowboy! The one and only whatnot King of being a Mod! And much deserved! You are so good to all the streamers and the people that come into the shows. You welcome everyone as they come in and make sure their requests are being seen. I hope and want everyone to show you the same love you give. I know you are greatly appreciated to other streamers. I can speak for myself and say there’s a lot if not of my streams I only made it thru bc of your help. Thank you so much cowboy. Awesome seller Thank you so much for hoping in my show and spending your morning with me and your hard earned money. I’m glad I could find something you liked. It’s very important to me to find people’s pc”s. I hope to see you in my show again soon and see if we can find you more of the cards you love. Thank you so much again. The courage came faster than expected. All of them were in pristine condition and I have nothing but praise for this seller. I will definitely catch another show in the near future. Thank youSmokingj thank you so much for stopping by and giving me a chance! You spent your time and hard earned money with me and it’s greatly appreciated. Thank you for the amazing review. I hope to see you in my show again soon. Thank you. Thank you, for the beautiful Caitlin and Sabrina cards!! Great seller & Fast shipping!!!Thank you so tophungus!! I hope to always make my customers happy. I always want them to get the product they see in the same condition when reaching them. It’s a top priority of mine. You spend your money with me and your time and it is greatly appreciated. Hope to see you in a show again soon. Always a great show. Hoops and hype definitely takes care of customers. Goes above and beyond. Cards well packaged and taken care of. Really appreciated the personal card with your sticker. Means so much and can’t want till next show.Thank you so much rohphilip!! Thank you for being so friendly and patient during my nervous stream! I promise it will get better! I as well can’t wait to see you in my show again soon! Absolutely wonderful seller!!!Thanks Tommy! It means so much that you stopped in and spent your hard earned money and time with me. I hope to see you again soon! Fast shipping, good packaging I would 100% buy from again. Thanks.Thank you so much kornly! Thank you for stopping by my show and giving me a chance. I hope to see you again soon. Thank you Thank you 🤠!! You’re always such a good friend that keeps the show going. I appreciate you so much. You’re a great friend. Great transaction! Fast and secure shipping! Thank you. I appreciate you spending your time and money with me. Hope to see you again soon AAA++++ outstanding show excellent product I can't thank you enough for your generosity ❤️🙏 I highly recommend this seller!!! Such an amazing card !!! Thank you :) thank you so much loved the card you sen with everything and ill definitely be back for more of those tall blondes 😆 🤣 Greay cards and super fast shipping, thank you. Great deal for an add to my PC! Thanks hoops - appreciate you so much friend! 🫶✨🫶 Great cards at great prices. Thanks for the extras and awesome communication. A great show, you don't want to miss!! Card looks great
Thank you
Very fast shipping AA++++ great show excellent experience great product I highly recommend this seller AAA+++ great show would highly recommend !!!!