Bewertungen (1.047)These are so awesome!! Made great gifts!! Fast shipping too! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ TY Absolutely love my purchase! and the little surprise in my envelope made my day! 😊 definitely a returning buyer! Hope has the absolute best craft supplies you’ll ever need, and you’ll have the best time working with them as well. From light hearted to super snarky, she has the items for any mood you’re in. Not to mention the awesome and fast shipping. She’s seriously one of the sweetest souls you’ll ever come across. I’m just grateful our paths crossed. In stream and outside of her streams she’s the same, fun, witty, and caring person. 100% authentic and genuine. She’s absolutely the best! 🫶🏻💜 Oh, my goodness these chairs are too cute! Hope is the sweetest soul, and most amazing host you’ll ever come across. Her flatbacks are amazing, everything from soft sweet and feminine to snarky and wild. She’s well known for her Richard’s, but her selection and quality extend beyond just that. She’s so amazing as not only a seller but a person. If you’re looking for a fun stream, with a wonderful caring seller, look no further. Every package, product and order is done with fun, love and care. Love this seller!💗 always has the best stuff and super nice! Guys- if you EVER need 3D printed of the sword pointer variety- STEP RIGHT UP!! Absolutely love all my magnets! 🧡 Great deal on beads, arrived insanely fast. Thank you so much! always amazing grabs and love me some hope Always so happy with my acrylics and focals. I super appreciate the Stanley giveaway 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Great experience, love the acrylics! learned my lesson on complaining I got no glitter last box! absolutely love hope and all her inventory absolute best focals/beads. Ms. Hope, what can I say that I haven’t already said. A young and fun heart with an old soul. If you’re looking for genuine, real, honest, fun, and all the good stuff, she’s your girl. Just salt of the earth sweet heart, who had a passion for what she does and a love for those around her that is unmatched. Another once in a lifetime kind of person I can’t believe I met through this app. I’d climb mountains and fist fight a grizzly bear for her, with one hand tired behind my back. She’s that amazing. Just beyond words. If you’re looking for fun, honest, true to themselves kind of people, look no further. 🫶🏻💜 Thanks again for the awesome products! always come packaged well and I love all the product she has to offer.. Wonderful Seller thanks for another great transaction