Bewertungen (43)love this seller he is the best. my sunnies (sunglasses) are fire. omg i will be back for more. you want the latest and hottest styles, please check out this seller with all the designer goods. and his shows are hilarious and a good time😍😍 Another amazing experience with House Teflon! Packaged nicely, shipped quickly and had a great time in the show 🥳 100000000/5 stars ⭐️. OH MY Goodness, my Versace glasses are incredible! Packaged to perfection, gorgeous quality and insanely fun show ! This is the show you want to be in! Especially if you want luxury and high-quality items!!!! Amazing experience and such deals! Got my first bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume. Teflon is such a vibe and it’s been fun to tune into his shows 🕺🏻✨ thank you again! Teflon’s inventory and show is a 10/10! I had a question and he was super responsive and communicative and helped me every step of the way. You never know what you’ll see ✨ will be tuning in for future shows 🫶 I just love the energy & the vibes of HF show. Plus awesome quality items that you’ll get. Will def back for more! Thanks! This Jimmy Choo perfume is to die for!!! Love T and his vibe on the stream. Great show, host and super fast shipping! Honestly the fastest I have received any item from Whatnot. Incredible person, AMAZING seller, and phenomenal products! I still can’t believe I got my hands on these items at such an unbelievable price. Pinch me—I must be DREAMING! Every show is such a fun experience, and I’ll definitely be back for more. Highly recommend House_Teflon! As always, house_teflon never disappoints. This perfume is amazing. Thank you so much! 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾 The most INCREDIBLE seller! Every purchase here is an ABSOLUTE WIN! 10000/10 Thank you!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Packaging was great. Shipping from California was only 4 days somehow! Thanks Teflon for the great products! Can’t wait for my next package and your next show. Not sure where to begin. Teflon is an incredible seller with a lot of beautiful inventory for insane deals. I cannot recommend this seller enough. You receive highend authentic items for a fraction of the cost. The quality is fantastic, the packaging and shipping time is immaculate!!! 1 million stars ⭐️ This show is fun and entertaining and has banger deals. A great bunch of people in the chat and mods are great 🫶 Well hello there. First time shopper here & I wasn’t disappointed. Seller has AMAZING vibes ✨ with AMAZING products from rare beauty to rem beauty to Versace…. YOU NAME IT AND HE HAS IT. If you are looking for fast shipping with amazing products…. This is the place ❤️❤️❤️❤️💯 10000/10 INCREDIBLE seller, show AND sunnies! Thank you @house_teflon 😎😎😎 House_teflon ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’m never disappointed with my purchase! Ty so much for the sunglasses and perfume. Great seller. Love my Quay Sunnies Beautiful glasses and amazing deals ! Great show and top of the line merch!