Bewertungen (135.984)My mistake bidding upon joining the show. I thought it was for the red epi wallet but it’s for the chain instead😂. It’s a nice chain, I’ll use it for my Cartier clutch. Love my LV bucket bag! Thank you! This is the most beautiful bag I’ve bought in years. Thank you, Bestie (Andy)! never received givy after contacting several times in love with my bag. first time ive ever purchased anything luxury for myself, adult money baby! great price and in perfect condition. thank you so much! great wallet. in perfect condition for a perfect price. looks great with my bag too. sooooo freaking cute! added to baga already. 100% real and love it! it’s a little more scuffed up than i thought but it’s okay! Love it so much , not too big as I thought but still enough for 1-2days away weekend. Big thanks to Andy for being nice and helpful Fast and securely packaged item. Wonderful sea blue color and this is going to make a wonderful Christmas gift. Exactly as described, very happy with my purchase! Exactly as described! Very happy with my purchase! Bag want wrapped properly and arrived with a dent Condition was not as described. The class was falling off. this was not mentioned in the portion of the show that I watched Bag received was not as described (and shown on the live stream). Seller refunded no problem with returned bag. Privata brand itself felt cheaply made. Not luxury as described. Beautiful bag! Thank you! Beautiful, clean. Love the purse. So much more beautiful than I expected