Bewertungen (187)absolutely beautiful!! some are gifts and some are for me! 🥰 thanks so much for the extra too! Thank you so much for the generous gift! These beads are beautiful! I can’t wait to start using them! Beautiful work as always!! Absolutely fabulous pen thank you so much. Fast delivery Thank you so very much. I appreciate you Thank you so much for the gift ❤️❤️ I love my items! Thank you! Absolutely gorgeous and stunning workmanship and creativity with these pens! I’m in awe! Love love your talent! Thanks for the awesome givvy gifts, too! I definitely recommend shopping here! Host is very friendly; shipping and packaging were excellent and it’s a fun place to be!!🩷🩷🩷 Best pen ever… I love it!!! thank you so much for the giveaway 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 As always your pens are amazing. Love my pen💕💕 My giveaway was just as cute!!!Thank you! Very unique. Excellent artistry. Pen was beyond cuteness. Seller is amazing! Thank you!
Love my pens!!! I make some myself but recently moved states & haven’t unpacked it all!! I love the extra gift too! Everything came so fast & was wrapped so nicely & protected I can’t wait to see what else you come up with. Thank you so much! Wow…. Truly talented and amazing. Love Love LOVE my package filled with my goodies. Shipping was Fast and everything was packed with care. Thank You!! IM OBSESSED WITH MY PENS AND I NEED TO YELL ABOUT IT! Thank you so much! Great looking pens! Will buy again. Please make more! You make the cutest pens, it is hard to not swipe on them all
“Swiper no Swipey!”
lol Absolutely amazing quality they are very beautiful pens thank you so much