Bewertungen (485)Perfect as always! 🫶 One of my favorite sellers!! Amazing items and the best seller ❤️ Glad I found u! Love ur lives, so much fun, great clothing, affordable too! Fast delivery 😊😊 Awesome as usual, thank you HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Her shows are so fun! Love the vibe of this show and the Givvy was unique and so good! Thanks gal! Tysm! I love it so much! 💜 Thanks so much for the givey I actually collect little spooky bottles like that. And as always my clothes are in great condition love them!! Awesome clothes!!! Quick shipping! Very pleased! 😃 Will be back tysm 🩷🤍 Thank you so much for the Givvy! 💜 Got my package! love the boho pants!!! Amazing as always!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Every single piece ❤️ Thank you! I am OBSESSED with my item! It smells delicious (her laundry soap) when it arrived and I refuse to take it off 🤭 I have gotten so many compliments on the item! Highly recommend her things! Perfect condition! Love them!