Bewertungen (35)The butter dish is absolutely perfect! I love it so much! The cutest pie bird I’ve ever seen! Wonderful sellers! Absolutely beautiful pieces in excellent condition. Such a fun show to watch! Some of my FAVORITE sellers! 💚💚💚 So happy with my purchase! Everything was packaged so carefully and arrived quickly and safely. This was my first purchase, and I’ll definitely be back for more! Leslie’s shows are so much fun to watch, and she is truly one of the sweetest and most supportive sellers on Whatnot. Thank you so much, Leslie! 💕 Just as seen, packing was great! Love it! Fast shipping. Thank you Item as described. Packaged nicely and shipped in time! Lots of different items to choose from Beautiful bone plate! Wonderful sellers!!!! What an incredible addition to my collection! Great show, wonderful sellers, and so much fun to watch! Love my roosters. Thank you Thank you so much! Great show and thank you for my items!!! And thanks for the little extra ❤️ Exceptional seller with exceptional things !!!