Bewertungen (1.134)amazing seller and will always buy from this seller. Let me tell you that packaging is top tier. It would survive the apocalypse. Great streamer with amazing Gundam cards and deals. Don't miss out! Such an amazing seller! I got more than i expected from the givy too❤️ thank you so much! arrived quickly too! Great shipping as usual and great price I would recommend him as the best Gundam merchandise seller on the platform Packaging was so good usps couldn’t damage it if they tried, selection was great had all the patience in the world for each one of his viewers. Consistently the best shipper of cards on the platform, would argue it with anyone - great streams and vibes, very fair on card conditions and values, can’t go wrong Awesome products, great price, and perfect shipping got my package safe and sound. always amazing seller and always sends the package safe and sound. Package came in perfect and the card was pristine. If you need some very high end Gundam goodness, Hurricane is your man! If the packaging was any better, I could have sent it in to get slabbed! awesome seller and got everything safe and sound. Great seller! Always goes above and beyond with the packaging! Highly recommend! amaizng seller and package came quick and safe and sound. Will buy again over and over Exceptional. Simply put, Hurricane Barca continues to provide the highest service: salesmanship, packaging, shipping, and quality product. I never question his disclosures or state of the cards and products. He has built trust and, an almost, fellowship. I thank him for the community he has built.