Bewertungen (39)Perfect thank you so much!iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Yay glad you like! Yw :3 Price for what i got was AMAZING!! seller was so nice! thank you so much!iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Thank youu!!! my fav seller!! thank u so much!iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
:3 ty, your welcome 🤗 🙏🏽 Cute items 💕💕iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Ty <3 perfect, i love everything 🥰iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
YAYY 😊 I’m glad. Pants itchy, creative packaging Thank you!😊iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Ofc💚 Very nice items, Thank you iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Of courseee, come again🤞🏽 sooo cuteee 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Ayyy I’m glad you like! Thank youu😊 such cute pieces 🥹🥹 seller is so nice and shipping is fast! overall, the item is in good condition! but there were many stains, sadly :( i was able to get most of them out. shipping was fast and seller is very kind!iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Im so sorry, there must’ve been stains I’ve overlooked, please next time dm me first next time so I could give you a refund! Great shoes and fast shipping iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
So happy to hear that you love them! I love my order thank you so much 💜iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
🤎🤎 tysm!iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
🤍No problem is not careful to pack things, it came to me broken and the clothes are very stretched iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
I’m sorry your item came broken it was not that way when I packaged it. There’s a possibility that it could’ve gotten damaged through the USPS and I did not stretch any of the clothing items either.. i am very sorry this happened so I am confused on what you mean by that. Please send me a personal dm so we can sort out these issues. Fast shipping, well packaged, and as described. Thank you!iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Of course!! Thank you! 😊 iluvmesomvintageVerkäufer
Your welcome 😊