Bewertungen (4)Beautiful prints/work!Tysm i’m glad you liked them Thank you so much friend!! These cards look amazing! 😍 I love them and now I have to get something to put them in! We appreciate you more than you know! Also, don't forget to tell us when your NEXT show is. Thanks again, Katy/mrs_gemini_jokerTysm i’m glad you like them. I made some new designs, but since I bought the printer, I might make them into cards. Easier to sell, I believe. Impulse is AWESOME!! Cards came in beautifully and packaged insanely carefullyStop you’re embarrassing me😳 4x6 stained glass art yamato was beautiful, but not as beautiful as impulse's customer service!!! shipping was quick, products came well protected, packaged nicely no damage and welll sealed!!!! i got my bids within 1 day after shipping them!!! I already bought a frame to display the yamato stained glass!!! cant wait to dsiplay it. 10/10 will buy from impulse again!!!!Wow That was one of the best reviews I have ever seen or even heard.