Bewertungen (2.395)Absolutely obsessed and blown away by the beautiful pieces here. I’m always so excited to get my packages and add to my gorgeous collection!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much, Dani! I absolutely love my Kantha jumper—it’s amazing and even more beautiful in person! 😍💕 Thank you for always bringing such beautiful pieces! ✨ Thanks so much, Yasmin and Dani, for another great show! I absolutely love my Mary tee! ❤️ And thank you so much for the generous givvy —I truly appreciate you guys! Love you both! 🥰💕 Great seller, awesome product! Thanks for the extra!😍🐞 Thank you so much Yaz!! 💕 Deserves more than 5⭐️. My favorite designer! She makes the most beautiful bloomers I’ve ever seen/worn in my life. My customers love them. I love them. Every time I wear them I’m showered with compliments. Love everything as always. I love the pants and dress I bought! Ya’ll are great sellers!!! Thank you so much!😘😘 They never see from you is just wonderful. Thank you so much.❤️ Can’t say enough how happy I am to find you ladies!! Love everything I get from you so much & love you all even more! Got my first ruffle bag in this package & I’m obsessed!!! Even better than I expected! Already bought another one 🤣 thank you 😊🙏🫶🏻 GORGEOUS! Works of wearable art! What a great big bag of goodness!! I love every piece lovin my new slub tees & cropped Ruffles are so good!! 🩷 I just love the tshirt and bloomers ! I love Indi and Sai. I look forward to their shows . OMG! favorite shop ever! pieces are so special. super recommend!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much, Dani! Everything is even more beautiful in person! 😍 I absolutely love my items. indiandsai never disappoint! ❤️ Love my new kimono and tee shirt!