Bewertungen (92)Such a fun show! Host has a heart of gold! 💛 can’t wait for your next show IT! Got some good cards from Tyrant! Love his pop-up shows! Cool Dude,Check him out! thank you for the jersey. it's very cool to own my first ever jersey. Definitely will be buying a frame to hang it on the wall. also thank you for the other giveaway. thank you for the jersey giveaway! my son loves it! you're an awesome person thanks for all the cool stuff Amazing deals. Thank you infinite. I appreciate all you do for the community on this app. Amazing cards. Great shipping 10/10 secure packaging. 🫡🇺🇸 SO THANKFUL !! Get in the shows and catch a vibe a laugh and I promise you won't leave same as you came the man lifts and builds not just people but everything around him beautiful cards and shipped very well and securely. thanks Got my cards today … what a beautiful group of cards! I showed the B2TF Mazerowski / Griffin card to a collector friend and he said he has seen the purple but never the gold. And he wants it!! 😀
Thank you for such great deals! I love everything you do thank you so much for the amazing item great packaging and amazing energy you always bring!! thank you. found what I would consider some pretty cool cards in the packs of cards in the mahomes box. Great pack of Mahomes! Thank you ! Amazing cards and fun show. Thank you for everything ❤️ I appreciate you Legit the best on the app !! Thank you so much!!! fast shipping. Awesome as always. Thank you! Love ya brother! Thanks for the givvy. This guy only has 🔥 cards and fast shipping at all times. His daughter helps keep him on task during the shows so support their teamwork! Awesome show and givy thanks got what my cards, thanks, speedy delivery, 🙏 Great seller, fast shipping and all around great person for the hobby Stop by tyrants stream and check it out.great deals and products.The real treat here and what separates this stream are the people and conversation 😎🙏🏼✌🏼