Bewertungen (420)10/10, no notes! Highly recommend! 🔥 Mostly good, except I had to pay a postage fee at the door and the cards were shipped in an envelope without much protection. I never received my order from this seller. No tracking was available. Awesome cards, great seller! Outside of how long it took the cards to get to me, they showed up in great condition and I was able to buy them for a good price. Will definitely be looking to purchase more later. Awesome cards for a great deal, fast shipping Thank you good deals, great show. A1 seller. 🤙👍🔥 I dont have it it was never delivered wth kind of crap is this Mareep card had a white nick at the top, but other cards were fine Fast shipping and nice packing, thanks! Cards came quickly and nicely packaged. Thanks for helping me master set Pitch Black. Awesome card and chill stream. Thanks you! thank you! the cards arrived safely Never received item. Messages whatnot 3 days after the delivery date, they said to wait a few more days. Waited 4 more days and messaged them again and they said I’m now out of the refund window. What a scam. Purchased 6 cards I was robbed sent a empty open envelope with a piece of plastic in it smh do better bro Fun stream, fast shipping good condition thank you!