Bewertungen (2.219)Great comics, a pleasure. Thank you Thanks for the card. I appreciate the gift. 3 of the coolest comics we have
Lightning Fast Shipping! Great books, great show! Thanks for the sale! Awesome man my comics were in perfect condition and shipped very well and thank you so much for the givys and the joker bank note!!!! It was awesome I love it thank you so much!!! You are the best!!!! Thank you! Better condition than I expected. Always a great experience! Awesome man everything is packaged with care! Also love all the extras! You are the man! The plushies were dirty. I’m going to donate them. Not so great 😑invinciblecollectionsVerkäufer
Not sure how packaging is a 1.0. You bought two boxes. We stated clearly items would be shipped in the box as they were shown. You purchased two boxes knowing this. Also, the plushies were very clean. Some of the plushies were dirty. I’m going to donate them all. Not great.invinciblecollectionsVerkäufer
There is no pleasing this user. A 3.0 for shipping. The package was shipped next day. A 1.0 for packaging??Contents shipped in same box opened on stream. As someone with over 17k sales and a 5.0 rating, this is a first for me. This is obviously a miserable individual that is now blocked from my shows. Sellers beware of this person. Love the items I received! Thank you so much ☺️🩷 Super Satisfied! delivered as ordered with the fastest shipping and best packing I have ever received. excellent packaging and shipping. great prices and condition Excellent packing! Fast shipping! Thanks for the book! One of whatnot’s best sellers! thanks a bunch, fast shipping and packaged great! Great guy! Great show! Never disappoints always packages everything very well! great experience but funny note the Packaging was hilariously odd. the plush was inside a USPS priority mail bag which was inside a large USPS GA box xD Absolutely amazing comics! This is my first time buying from a comic store on Whatnot and I’m extremely happy!
The seller went above and beyond to ensure the packaging of these comics were as secure as possible, and every comic came with a really great quality sleeve!
He even threw in a freebie since I was a first time buyer, which was awesome! All of my items were packaged expertly and arrived in amazing condition. Thank you very much for everything. I received Austin stream as always man.