Bewertungen (231)Thank you❣️Pamela - thank you for your review ♥️ I love the necklace!! Thank you, Maya!! Krista - thank you so much for hanging out with me. I hope you love love love your necklace its stunning😌♥️🥰 Love it so much 🫶🏽Kandi - thank you for the sweetest review ♥️✨🌙 awesomeRobert - thank you for leaving me a review. I hope you decide to join me in a show soon! 🌙 thank u for the givvy sweet Mayra!!Ari - thank you so much for your review so happy you love my givvys 🥹✨ Thank you love. I appreciate you. 💕💕💕💕Vandy - thank you so much.
I appreciate you ♥️ Such great items for great prices and I love Miss Mayra, thank you!! You did amazing in Goliath! Maki - thank you so much for a lovely review ♥️ 20 🌟 🤩 THIS YOUNG LADY IS SO FUN TO WATCH! ALWAYS POSITIVE AND GOOD ENERGY! SUCH A PLEASURE TO BE IN HER SHOWS AND SUPPORT! GREAT ITEMS AND AFFORDABLE PRICES!! FOLLOW AND BOOKMARK DON'T MISS THE PARTY! TYSM FOR THE EXTRAS GOODIES !! HOW SWEET OF U!! LUV YA BABY!Deanna - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU
1. for the amazing review
2. being amazing
3. introducing me to nee experiences w/ goliath + lakesideliquidations - SOO MUCH FUN WITH FUN PEOPLE 🔥🔥🔥
thank you again 🌙✨ Hands down the funniest person on this app!! So happy I found you can’t wait for more!! 💖💖April!!!
thank you so much for the review- i truly enjoyed knowing you had a fab time!🫶🏽💖 Thank you my girl for such a cute wallet and hair accessory and the extra stickers 🫶 appreciate you sanci_shop thank you so much for always being a blast! love having you stop by 🫖✨♥️ Great seller jennifermoo29911 - thank you so much!☺️ I am obsessed with my new tshirt! Thank you!!😍❤️MJ- thank you so much for always supporting me♥️✨ tyvm for my givvy win quick shipping 💯 recommend Alisa - thank you so much for supporting me and joining my show, please come back soon ♥️ Very fast shipping item was exactly as described extremely satisfied with my order. Thank you so much 10 out of 10.Wildrita- thank you so much for your kind review. please stop by my shows anytime. 🌙✨ TYSM ❤️, love you girlVandy- you wild thangggg.
thank you so much for always joining my shows 🥺🥰 Such a generous givvy! Tysm girl 🌷✨🩷Cookie 🍪- Congrats on the givvy, thank you for the sweet review. please stop by anytime ♥️ Thank youRosetho44225 - thank you for spending time with me! please stop by anytime ♥️✨ Myra is one of the sweetest most kickass humans walking this planet 🌎 and I am so blessed to have met her! 🫶🏽mluj02- thank you sooo much for your review 🥰♥️ thank you girl. love you 😍 Vandy - thank you so much for your sweet review, i appreciate you greatly ✨♥️ Amazing!! Lane- thank you so much! ♥️ Love everything I got and it was all exactly as described. Arrived super fast! Maggie - I am so happy you loved your items! ♥️ Your shows are full of fun and good deals! Thank you!Tiffany - thank you so much for the sweet review. i appreciate you ♥️🍒 Cute shirts and packaging! Thank you!kalliopegreen - thank you so much for your review ✨🍒♥️ great quality stickersHi! Thank you for joining me, please hang out it’s me again soon ♥️🌙