Bewertungen (238)always the best and 😱 omg I got my tag team! ty!!! Surprisingly - everything came in excellent condition, super cool beautiful holo rare cards, thank you! Will be back for more! Very secure packaging and fast shipping, make sure to shop with him, he always puts the buyer’s first. great stream and seller. thanks 💜 Great honest seller. Cards were as advertised. I don’t remember what I bought but it was amazing, very fast shipping and great packaging fantastic stream and streamer. thanks Absolutely LOVE the jasmines gaze trainer she’s PERFECT💗!! Then I got jump scared by Philippe. He’s now stuck to my cars tire😊. Great seller. Fun game. Always nice to chat. Love this seller
yo great stream like always always get what I pay for but hey whens my tag team coming (jokes) 😂 Awesome chill stream. thanks fast shipping. Awesome stream 💜 Thankss yew🤠 cards were protected and safe Great transaction and fast shipping thanks for the giveaway 💜 congrats on 1k sales. fantastic stream Thank you!!💗 I always love shopping here