Bewertungen (483)Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kindness and the lovely card you included with my order — it was such a sweet and thoughtful touch. 🥰
I’ll definitely send you an update on my hair after I’ve
used the treatment for a while. And this definitely won’t be my last time ordering from you!
Thank you again for being so kind, thoughtful, and for having such a beautiful smile. ❤️ Loved Everything 😍, Very Fast Shipping, And Such A Sweetheart To Order From. 🥰 Great seller items just as described lots of extras included…. Highly recommended So many goodies at great prices and very generous with bonus products and giveaways. Thank you Izzy! Excited to try my new products. Great show and products - friendly welcoming host 😊 fast shipping Thank you Izzy for the givvy. Very nice of you
fast shipping and thank you for the giveaway Excellent product and shipping! Also a pleasant, entertaining host! Thank you! Her giveaways were so generous!!!❤️
I love it!! Thank you so so much!! Thank you always for the great deals my love! Great deal and shipping was really fast!! Great seller with a great variety of products! Highly recommend shopping this seller!!