Bewertungen (1.285)Yooooo omg I’m so happy Jackie! You the best ! I so happy on the 30th pika, i am collecting them and I did not have this one yet, and I’m super grateful! I will continue to support the stream always ! Givey arrived well package and arrived as same condition as shown on stream easy peasy lemon squeeze! thanks again!! Package arrived quickly and same condition as shown on stream. I highly recommend this seller as she's willing to search for cards you need even if you're not a regular buyer. Just got the pokemons. Cant wait to open, thanks thank you for helping me master set my Starmie collection tha k you again for the slow poke promo Very nice seller, fast delivery. Great overall experience A+ seller fast shipping friendly streams Thanks as always for have random finds that i need for the PC and always fast shipping. AMAZING! Thank you love! 🫶🫶🫶 thank you for the Carbink! Always amazing and always fun. Cards come well packaged! I can't keep sending you feet pics you have an addiction you need to see someone about it Much thanks Jackie Lou for the awesome Fire Breather full art trainer. 🌱✌🏼🫶🏼