Bewertungen (213)Two commons on Flagship for $6.70.
All good Ill come back for the next pull box Thanks! Fast shipping and great packaging 💯 Complained that I won givvy Smh but I still send it your welcome Not high end cards it seems, unfortunately for those who like big breaks. great stream, with fast and secure shipping! hop in! Guy his shows are awesome.... and great prices etc..... hop in there. amazing cards. Thank you an exciting pull box event. I hit three chasers, one givvy, and multiple spots in the box. Great time! great hits, good time,, shipped super fast and packaged quite well Thanks for the awesome selection cards One of the best breakers on whatnot. Highly recommend!!! Good card happy with purchase. Awesome card , good stream thanks 😊 My daughter loved the Tom Brady card! Everything came perfectly packaged! Great cards! Faster shipping and amazing lives