Bewertungen (2.324)Got scammed by him, received empty sleeves and top loaders instead of the 4 cards I paid for. I tried messaging him but received no response. Couple freebie fast delivery tip top seller Thanks mate for always being in streams supporting ❤️ Great service, excellent product and fast delivery 📦 All items arrived quickly and on time, thanks! 5 ⭐show thanks for the cards Im super happy with my cards! Thanks again for the givvies Good stream, nice selection of cards at good prices, packed well & sent out quickly Thankyou Top streamer perfect packaging and quick delivery appropriate you bro Love my cards and everything is as expected, but sending me my over £50 order (like 7 cards) shoved in one single toploader isn’t really on when you know this was for the masterset that I’m completing absolutely top notch will definitely be back thank you Cards are in great condition can’t complain
Thank you for the givvy and cards :) great cards, well packaged and fast delivery, thankyou! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rapid shipping, packed well and great atmosphere in lives. Highly recommend!