Bewertungen (134)JAY IS THE BEST!!! If you aren’t buying from him and vibing in his stream idk what y’all doing haha he’s an absolute legend!!🔥🔥🎉 Jaytrainer_z is the utmost most kind hearted streamer on whatnot. Not only does he ensure you get your cards at a fair price, packaged extremely nicely && treats you like you are a celebrity in the community, but he goes above and beyond when something in your order isnt right. He creates giveys to make it right and adds extra for the kids. A streamer who cares about someone's family over the value of cards deserves all the praise. 💕🥹 He is a trusted one of a kind seller who lights up your day as soon as you join his chat. 5/5 ✨️I only do what I do because of you folks!! The kind and caring with your words Jay is the absolute legend of whatnot not only does he care about the community he’s built but he could care less about the value of Pokemon cards and packs and cares more for the person that loves the Pokemon and giving them something they’ll love and cherish, Jay is honestly such a great person and does a lot for his people!! Couldn’t suggest and recommend enough 🎉🔥It’s been awhile since I’ve cried over someone noticing my true heartfelt intentions! Thank you man! I’m only the goat because you guys are the farm I live on. If it wasn’t for you I’d just been another sheep. Best of the BEST! Jay is such an amazing streamer and host always the best time being here🔥🎉 Always willing to negotiate prices. Fast shipping & great packaging! Amazing deals! 5/5✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ best show on the app u see card say a price ! Streamer went above and beyond with packaging and shipping. Amazing givey for the kiddos! Always a vibe in this stream. Always fair prices & negotiations. 5/5 ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ Minty shipping and fireee deals jays got amazing streams 🔥🔥 great host, great stream, great selection, fast shipping and packaged with care! Great guy! Great time! Love it! very much appreciated 🫡🫶🍩 awesome 3D prints! packaging ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! chill streams. Great host. Great show! Definitely made it right after a misunderstanding. 10/10 streamer! He will treat you like family and make sure your taken care of! Much love🫶🫶🫶 I was sent the wrong card. Great deals & great host though.We have your item and card. Will be shipped out this week! Thank you for choosing JayTrainer-Z Arrived packaged very well, and safe, thank you. I didn’t receive my card. I said the photo of my package looked weird so I reported it and I said I got multiple cards but I was mistaken. I only ordered 1 card. w man w gardevoir w hoothoot I have never in my life seen a worse shipped package. 1 card was top loaded and the rest were just loose in there. Do not buy here We here at JayTrainerZ are sorry for you inconvenience as we take great care of our packages and ensuring the cards or items purchased are protected at all times. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to resolve this matter