Bewertungen (1.836)Great product and fast shipping I will continue to buy from him JBizzy always has some of the best watches out there top notch seller and a great guy. Fast secure shipping and great product. Once again JBizzy knocks it out of the park with these exceptional Bangers! Great selection, watches were wrapped for protection during shipping and they arrived promptly. A+ WhatNot Seller! First purchase and I absolutely love my watch. Beautiful timepiece for my collection. Excellent seller, best quality watches with fast shipping too. I came back the next day to purchase more. Bizzy is great .. he’s truthful and I love the honesty and the transparency of him will always buy from him. This is an awesome Sub-Aqua Millipede watch! JBizzy proves once again why he is the best in the business. Thank you, sir. Fantastic watch! Great seller! Fast shipping great packaging 🔥🔥Never disappoints. Every purchase is better than the last🔥🔥 Beautiful Red S1 w/ red abalone and stingray band is an eye-catcher. Very happy with purchase! Great guy Great auction, one of oif not the best on WN. Always list quality items at a fair price and best of all he always responds to the chat keep it fun.. Great job JB! holy shit!!! craziest watch ever!!! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! THIS GUY IS THE MAN!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!! Awesome seller, great watches and super fast shipping ☺️ Congrats on 1 year, JBizzy! Bizzy is the man!! Best grails out there and this time it was so awesome seeing Invictaclaus on the stream too. Mrs. Bizzy, thank you for the delicious throw ins 😋 Bizzy, thanks so much brother. Always an exceptional experience with Jbizzy. Amazing watches every time! ty for the watch stand brother. it's the exact colors I had already purchased from Jesse. worked out 👌 Extremely happy with purchases made and the quality of the products received. JBizzy’s shows are informative and entertaining and his watches are top notch.