Bewertungen (3.593)Excellent seller and show!! Thanks for the taffy and other goodies! 💯👊🫡 🔥 10/10 great giveaways!! Fast shipping! Great seller and great knives! gorgeous blade and I thought it was smaller but its not and that makes me happy So glad I could help and get some great knives at the same time. Love the hardware kit. Makes the knife. Love this place!!!!! Mods are on point! I wonder who will get #modoftheyear???? thank you for the givvy!! very cool! way more than expected! Can’t speak highly enough of JDM! If you’re looking for knives, flashlights, edc items or just a good time, you definitely have to check this seller out! Best prices on whatnot, and I hear they have the best mods too! Skull pumpkin and the little shotgun shells are awesome This Fuckn dude is awesome. Bought a knife and he sent me a olight pen along with it because he was sold out when I asked about them in another show. Thank yall 🥃🥃 Like I always say the deals ans thrills come from this guy at all times! The level of commitment to the community doesnt go unseen brother! Smoking deals and a great seller! Love everything he puts into his customs and puts back into the community! Very nice elite edge as described I’m very happy fast shipping great guy