Bewertungen (336)Jessaaaay!!! Thank you my girl! I love them all! Always fast shipping and always amazing nails. Most of all, she’s funny and her chat is top notch 🤣🤣🤣 Beautiful packing and nails. Thank you so much. Cute nails! Fast shipping! Everything was so cute THANK YOU SO MUCH <3<3<3 Fast shipping! Adorable nails like always! Always obsessed with my purchases AND the host
🧑🏻🩰✨ Beautiful as always thank you 🫶 such beautiful water nails for the cheapest price.. love them!! ty 😊 ❤️ As usual I love all my nails!! Love all my nails 💅🏽 Thank you 🥰 I will absolutely be back for more! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous sets!!!! 😍 Ty Love all my nails - your shows are so fun! Thanks again!! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Ahhh!! LOVE them! Half of the sets I got were a Fall grab and they are gorgeous!! 🍁🍂✨ TYSM!!! Best nail order ever! Beautiful fall nails and chrome nails that I love! Jess seems to already know which ones I'm going to fall in love with! Love her and love her nails
I actually love these sets that I got, so Thank youuu ❣️❣️❣️ I’ll be saving all your shows✅