Bewertungen (194)great seller, highly recommend. Love how quickly it arrived one of my chatters baits came brokeWhile I do understand that things happen in transit(no clue how it could have got pried apart like that), every thing else arrived perfectly, and I offered to replace it for you or send you money back. Amazing seller !! Thanks fleegs! Fast , and very good dude 100% recommend using your money with this man he’s legit !!
Amazing seller , super fun shows , great options , great shipping !!!! Thank you friend, can’t wait to shop again !!!🦶🩷 great seller great shipping time Great seller and all around great guy. Check out his shows! killer deals great seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ awesome seller, item is better than described Always good stuff from Flee!! quick shipping, good packaging, and fire 🔥 lures! Awesome show, great buyer as well. Shipping was perfect. Awesome seller , awesome fishing options, awesome show ! Will be back for more !!! Absolutely perfect packaging and amazing products! I’ll be back to shop for sure. Thank you! HOLY BUBBLE WRAP ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️