Bewertungen (574)I really loved everything I got! Joan had some really great brands at really great prices! I would definitely recommend checking out her shows and getting in on her great deals! She’s super sweet too! Thanks so much! 😊 Everything came just as described. Fast shipping. Thank you Joan! love the sweatshirts, u have great items!!🫶❤️ty!! fast shipping! Great seller. All items were in excellent condition! Amazing seller!!! Excellent seller. Everything was in great condition!
Everything was perfect. thank you! Joan, you are the best!!! Thank you for the extras! everything is in perfect condition 🥰🥰You’re welcome! I appreciate you coming back!! 💖 Thank you so much! They are perfect! Perfect! I really love my order 🩷 Thank you so much for the amazing deals! 😊🩷 Excellent shape!! Thanks so much♥️😄 everything was perfect. thank you Joan! Thank you so much for the great deals!!! Tysm! Got my order nicely packaged ! That you for the bracelet. Great clothing!