Bewertungen (292)Got a L hit. Seller is friendly and makes games fun Great stream and host! Fast and quality shipping and packing! Perfect transaction, thanks Perfect transaction, thanks Thx joebar, everything arrived safely 👍🏾😁 Perfect, safely packaged. Thanks! 👍👍 Great packaging and fast shipping 🔥🔥 Great show and great seller My order had a quick super fast delivery with excellent packaging. The products are superb and excellent with excellent deals also. The show was excellent, I enjoyed it had fun. The host was perfect, personable and very professional and I recommend seeing their shows bookmarking the shows and purchasing from them as much as you can. I was very lucky to have been part of the show and to have been able to watch/bid in the auctions. I give the stream/show and the host the highest rating and praise possible. Please be a part of their stream/shows and help them out, thank you... Great seller and fantastic deal! Safely packaged. Thank you! 👍👍 Absolute perfection don't sleep on this seller Great Shows perfect packaging and awesome Hits!😮💨🔥 fast shipping good packaging ty Joe fast shipping very good packaging and very good seller Amazing seller always a fun show amazing pops! Writing
Absolutely a 5-star seller! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Everything was packed amazingly well, and my package arrived quickly and safely. You can tell they really care about their customers and take the time to make sure everything arrives in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller! 📦 Always great to work with! Will continue to repeat!! Did I cook??🔥🔥🔥 1000000/10 ty ty!! Everything came in perfect and fast. Fun show. tysm!