Bewertungen (365)Love my animaniacs toys! The silver pendants are stunning! And the bee ring turned out to be silver! What a find! Thanks Johnny! Fast shipping too and nicely packaged! Ty.. Johnny always great items and deals. Must check this seller out.. Awesome buy !! Thank you so much !!! So much fun here !!! I got a hell of a geal from Johnny on this show. great show nice person good stuff!! thank you💕💕 Hey Johnny…. Thanks for the hot wheels monster trucks. My grandson Trysten is in between toy sizes, But he does have his new little sister Ellie who he just loves teaching anything to. He’ll show her the ropes. Johnny is a great guy and works hard to find neat stuff. thanks JohnnyD thanks for doing a great job on packaging it right . top rate seller where else can you go have do much fun and pick you some cool stuff and very low prices. thanks johnnyD Buyers & Seller's Beware!!!! I bought many items from this man and he was having a bad day. He banned me from live feed because I asked him a question about product. So he intentionally trashed my new orders broken when recieved. I spent allot raided his show promoted his show. what it books down to is he was made things were bringing low prices and I woukd bid. he should be banned!!!! beware Hey Johnny…. Good show tonight. We did get the Pokemon clip and carry poke ball. My grandson son wasn’t even paying attention so I think I have some extra time for a birthday since he does know I have it. He’s 10 so I’ll give it this weekend. 😁. Have a good night and day Hey Johnny all your goodies arrived and fun to look through. You always put people first and hope they are having a great time. Thanks!!!! Great items. Great show ty Hi Johnny. It looks like I overlooked this one. My grandson was in town so “offered” to take them back to Spokane with him. I’m going to have to go get myself one. Looked fun!🤩 Thanks !!! I have too much fun on this show
Great seller
Great items
Great prices too
5 star in my book Awesome deals with this seller thanks so much for all the cool marbles my friend!! Hi Johnny. Thanks for everything. Your shows are always great and you can tell you have great care for everyone in the chat. Enjoy your day!