Bewertungen (1.384)Fantastic seller! Great selection, good live, and everything arrived exactly as expected. The comics were packed with real care and arrived safely, which I really appreciate as a collector. That consistency is exactly why I keep purchasing from this seller. I’m always happy with the books I pick up and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommend!!!!! Great seller and a smooth purchase! I picked up the complete Elsa Bloodstone #1–4 set. They were packaged securely and handled with care. Very happy to add these to my collection, especially Bloodstone #1. Great seller!!! 😊 Thank you helped me out and they came to me perfect one of the best on whatnot Great condition books at super fair prices! Top-notch super fast shipping! Keep on keepin' on. 5 stars but really you deserve 6. 💥 Fast shipping. Great condition. Thanks! Pleasure always doing business with you Another great experience with this seller! He’s always friendly, helpful, and willing to look for the comics you’re trying to add to your collection. I really appreciate the effort he puts into helping buyers find what they want, and the books have been in good condition. I’ll definitely keep buying from him. Really nice seller! They’re very helpful and willing to look for the comics you’re trying to add to your collection. The books have been in good condition, and I really appreciate the effort they put into helping buyers find what they want. Great seller, thanks for everything Great seller! Excellent communication, fast service, and a pleasure to deal with. Stands behind what he sells and takes care of his customers. Would definitely buy from again! Great seller and a stand-up guy. Had a small issue with a few books and he immediately made it right. Great communication and he stands behind what he sells. Would definitely buy from him again! Item as described and well packaged. will definitely shop again!! Great seller and great live shows! Loved everything I received in the mail! He does his very best to accommodate to any budget you may have and is very reasonable as well! Thank you so much! Thanks Big dawg. Will buy again definitely A++ seller with great deals! Looking for more ghost riders! Thank you 😊 Sorry to say this but both comics look like they belong in a $1 box. I usually get better quality from you. was as shown and was packaged carefully and arrived surprisingly fast! excited to read Always happy with the product!