Bewertungen (5.341)Amazing seller! Fast shipping! Fun shows! tysm 😊 everything is perfect 🩷 Everything was as expected. As always I am very happy with my purchase from this seller she is always happy and always willing to explain the items this was a clothing show, and she was really great as usual! love any kind of skincare masks thank you This was an awesome giveaway thank you love my products, delivered in one piece As always I am very pleased with my order.
Thank you! My fav seller!! Love Juli! Came packaged so well!! Thank u so much!! Can't wait to shop again!! Great products. great show tysm for more great deals 🩷 Awesome seller
🤩Seller supporting seller🤩 Everything came as described well packaged I will purchase from the seller again didn't get what is showed about It was a free givey. I use random cute pictures. Hope you have a wonderful day. It amazes me that my 1* reviews come from people who didn't actually buy anything. It's kind of sad that you were so ungrateful that you rated me a 1 out 5.