Bewertungen (4.559)Love my lambs and camel! Thanks friend! All of the items I received were adorable and impeccably packaged with the tape folded down on the end so it created a pull tab and I could easily pull it off of the bubble wrap!! What a joy to open this package. Thank you!! Great seller. Very pleased as always 🌻 This glass purple duck came in a well protected box! I’m so happy this little quirky guy made it in one piece. Very happy with my purchase! Thank you! Amazing , fun items! Thanks! Thank you!! Love everything! received today, beautiful bottle! would happily buy from again! thanks again! I love my new vintage Halloween pin!! Very nice glasses. Really good condition. Thank you. Beautifully wrapped as always. Thank you Michelle. So glad they finally arrived! Great purchase, thank you! 🩵🏡 Vintage Halloween how can you go wrong?! Thank you for always packing for bomb explosions and arriving quickly! A must shop Always a pleasure buying from this seller!! Packed to perfection and arrived quickly!!! Thank you so much Everything arrived well preserved and with no issues. Thank You!