Bewertungen (123)I seriously couldn’t be happier! Amazing items - and such a fun show! I just love this seller and her shop. Everything I get here is so perfect for either me or my son! Always excited to see my buys when they come in from this seller! Perfection! Thank you!! 🧡🧡 I love it!! Such a great seller! Thanks so much for my cute pieces! Great seller! Fast shipping and I love the clothes I got! Thank you:) Love love loveeee everything! So happy with my package! Thank you G! And thank you for the best givvy ever 😘🤏🏼🙌🏼 Love it and sweetest seller! Thank you so much Love love love my hoodie!! Thank you!! Absolutely cool pieces- everything was excellent! The seller was very organized with her show /auction too! Funny as well 💜 I’ll be back for more ! Great seller and an amazing purchase! Thank you Great seller with great items. Thank you! So happy with my purchase, thank you! 🖤 fast shipping and i love it 🥹💗💗 This lululemon is in great condition. Not a single thing wrong. Very pleased Everything was in excellent condition. Excellent shape and such a deal on mother jeans, thank you so much