Bewertungen (67)good seller fast shipping Pop was sold as damaged and I was fine with the condition shown during the live. Unfortunately, it was shipped in a poly mailer without a protective box, so it arrived with significantly more crushing and corner damage than shown. The figure itself is fine, but boxed Pops really need rigid shipping protection. Watch looks amazing great condition, packing was great and didn’t take long for shipping Packaging was not great, but I knowingly bought an extremely damaged funko pop so the packaging wouldn’t have mattered too much anyway, the people were kind and I got a great deal on a pop I had been wanting for a long time. Super pleased! Thank you for the giveaway!!! Quality watch great price thanks again Will definitely buy from again!!! super sharp watch, very nice, quick ship. Very happy Buyer! Thank you!!! My order came early. good quality Very Happy with my watch. Exciting and innovative design. Fast shipment and service Thank you for the givy. Appreciate you Won the givvy in this stream. I received a pretty cool Invicta watch case. Appreciate that! A+++++
Great seller products in perfect condition and shipping was fast! Highly recommended! shocked and blown away giveaway was a brand new watch and a really nice case ... thank you sir ✝️