Bewertungen (3.621)Beautiful stand and priced well! Seller ran the pre-bid for me right when asked! packaged with care! Item was shipped in a timely manner, arrived safely, had good packaging, and was exactly as described. It’s so cute. Thank you so much! Items were shipped in a timely matter, arrived safely, had good packaging, and were exactly as described. Thank you so much! I’m so happy for what I got! Thank you!!! THANK YOU KATE!! The tracking had me worried since it hadn't updated for a few days but you assured me the package wasn't lost and it arrived!! I appreciate you listening to my concerns and thank you again for the reassurance!! thanks for all the peak ✨️ the package arrived safely! it was just that sending the package out took the seller a long time. other than that very nice !
Love everything!! Thank you so much Kate 🩷 I love everything! Always so happy with my purchases from you. Thank you! ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)♡ RAHHH I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH😭🥺 thank you again!! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!! I ALWAYS LOVE EVERY PURCHASE AND IM SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ACTUALLY GET MY REQUESTS💗 THANK YOU, AS ALWAYS, FOR THE YUJIS AND HAVE MORE PROSPEROUS STREAMS🥹‼️ Thank you:3 I love the lil Nanami I love all my little figures! Thank you so much!😁🫶🏻 Packaged well and in great condition!!