Bewertungen (467)Absolutely love this seller! I received several packages filled with countless pieces of brand-new kids' clothes, and I couldn't be happier with my purchases. They were amazing during their live shows and took the time to show me all the different options they had in the sizes I was looking for. They were so helpful, patient, and had such a great variety! The clothes were all amazing, and I may have gotten a little carried away and bought WAY too much. 😂 I'll definitely be shopping with them again! Highly recommend!kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
Awe thank you so much! We appreciate you! 💕💕💕💕 Thank you so much! My daughter loved everything, including the extra accessories you added. 10/10 shopping experience. 😊kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Amazing per usual! Thank you for the extra goodies friend. You’re the best🫶🫶kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Great as usual🫶kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 This shipment was fantastic very nicely made up and came super fast kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Fastest shipping 🚢 . Love this family and the products they sell are soo cute. kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
We adore you! 💕💕💕💕💕🫶🫶 Always great! One of my favorite sellers! kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
I adore you! 💕💕💕 Pajamas were cute! Came as shown. Sellers were great and helped find the sizes you needed. Would shop here again! kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Loved everything I purchased. Great seller. Fast shipping. kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Great seller!
Very nice clothes.
Loved every piece I purchased. kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 I can’t say enough!!! Loved every piece of clothing for my grandbaby. kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
We Are thankful for you and are so glad you loved the items for you grandbaby! 💕💕💕💕 Everything was perfect.kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Great as always!
I will note this is the only package I've ever gotten that was cut into and marked up by the USPS. Everything was as shown and what I expected though from sellers. kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
I am so sorry that happened! Was everything okay inside the package? 💕💕💕 Very cute!! I can't wait till she wears them!!kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Items came exactly as shown, great prices. Will be backkandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕💕 Amazing quality! I love this show and thank you so much for the cute little lemon purse! Will definitely shop again! kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Amazing shipping time and quality. As shown kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Thank you for the awesome deals! Everything was great. 😊 kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Great clothes and quick shipping! kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Great clothes and quick shipping!kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Love these clothes.
kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Absolutely adorable clothes. Great priceskandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Thank you so much! Everything was great! I’ll definitely be back to shop again. 😊kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕 Great seller and items kandrliquidatorsVerkäufer
💕💕💕💕