Bewertungen (62)absolutely Inlove with all the stuff! especially the blankets! you never fail me! love it all :) Everything came in perfect condition! Absolutely love buying off of Kate! 10/10 recommend
10/10 recommend very clean and well cared for clothing! Amazing stuff thank you again This is my first time ordering off whatnot and had such a great experience! Kate is wonderful and the piece I ordered is in fantastic condition. It arrived right away and I’m overall so excited for my next purchase Kate helped us complete our paw patrol stuffy collection & my kids couldn't be happier. Always so lovely to deal with too 🫶🏻 Quick shipping! Packaged well. As described. Thank you :) ☺️ Daughter loves them! Thanks I love with my two piece sets ~ Thank you so much Kate 😊 Kate zing! Amazing deals for the cutest plushies! So clean! Fast shipping. Amazing seller. Kate always goes above and beyond for her customers. My kids loved everything ❤️ Kate has such great kids clothes!!! I love everything I got from her!! It came quick and was in awesome condition! My son loved everything thank you so much 😊 it was all well packed and very clean ❤️