Bewertungen (122)Super nice lady, but everything was completely shattered. There was no packaging around the items outside of their small amount of bubble wrap on each piece. They were rolling loosely in a massive box. Some were so shattered they were just in a pile inside of a piece of bubble wrap. Only one piece made it in this box. Packaging was not appropriate for fragile items. In a larger box with no packaging around items so they were just loose rolling around in the box. Super friendly lady though! I reached out to her regarding the broken items two days prior to this review and never got any replies. Condition of shakers in much worse shape than described One item was not as described. Reached out to seller have not heard back yet. Large selection and reasonable prices. I will say you need to learn more about how shipping charges work so you can bundle more items that will save you and the customers money. One of my items was damaged so it should have been packed better but the post office is pretty rough on packages. I will watch for future shows. I received my fiestaware bowl in perfect condition and I love it. Thank you so much! Came perfectly and thanks for the extra little gift. Will shop again from you. Fastest shipping!!!!! Love my 🦋 I got! Item was damaged during shipping. Cabinet was more beat up thank described and the Pyrex was loose in the bottom of the box. Postage was owed upon pick up I love my items and packed well Quality is exceptional! Very happy about my purchase. I will definitely be watching all your shows. She did not send full order! Then what she did send was broken and leaking already!!! Looked repackaged and there was no face on the squishy dumpling? Was this an off brand or fake one that was not disclosed? incredible 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 thank you so much ❤️ Received exactly what I ordered. Packaged well! I love my Smiski 💚💚 Received everything as shown and shipping was super fast! Love all of items. Came and packed well, everything was as described, shipped fast. Thank you for cute item and great deal! :) Great seller and Great deals! 👍🏽 Thank You!