Bewertungen (689)Not sure why it took so long to receive, I forgot I purchased this in September?
But nevertheless received and they are a fun group to purchase from!! Thank you Thank you so much love my pin!!!! Great seller love the show! Thank you for pin popper for my birthday!! Beautiful pins and beautiful host. I love my lotso duck so much🩵🩵🩵 Awesome seller, fast shipping who I would definitely do business with in the future Love my pins and my daughter is so excited about her givvys! Beautiful pins and amazing host🩵🩵🩵🩵 One of my absolute favorite shows! So much fun! Amazing pin selection, great prices, fantastic giveaways and fast secure shipping! As always perfection. Thanks for the gift! You al are the best! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Thank you to KD, MJ and Donlee. My Friday night family!! Fast shipping and great fun shows! great love them thank you. Great deals, beautiful pins! My pins were packaged so nicely and secure. Great show host! Love my cutters and love the seller more! try not to miss any of their shows. Definitely recommend Awesome seller, fast shipping who I would definitely do business with in the future love the pin and all the awesome gift.. 🥰 Thanks for the pin and button giveaway! Absolutely amazing shows, so much fun! Great prices, fantastic selection and super fast shipping!!! Love love my Donlee original pin!!!! Put it right in my pin board. Thanks for the amazing magnet givvys- Fun AND Disney! Haunted Mansion glow in the dark make me so happy! Best show on what not!!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Amazing pins. One of the best shows ever. I love the chaos and tiny hands😂. Thank you ladies for always making me laugh. 🩵🩵🩵 Thank you for my pins!!
I really enjoyed your show!
You guys are great This pin is beautiful! Well packaged. Tysm!