Bewertungen (5.266)I always look forward to my packages. It’s Always packaged so cute! Love my set & love my Halloween black cat cutout 🐈⬛ 🖤 Thank you Keeks. I love my items and I love you. Xoxo Love everything I have ever received from Keeks! She’s the best!! Love every single thing I have gotten from Keeks. She is the best !! I love every single thing I have gotten from Keeks! Love the extra Halloween cute things she throws in!! Love every single thing I have ever received from Keeks!! She is the best! And I love the Halloween surprises she put in the packages!! Love your shows and you always have the best clothes & packaging! Keeks - I love all my items, shipping was fast and opening the package was fun despite having a mild heart attack when the spider rings flung out🕷️🕷️😂😂Thank you! Amazing puffer vest and fleece pullover! The quality is so nice and the packaging is always so sweet from you! 🤩🤩🤩 I absolutely love my items! I got the bandanna zip ups so comfy soft bought two I should’ve bought more. That’s how much I love them 😆 🩷 The burgundy short trench is 🔥🔥🔥!!! Truly the best finds with Keeks! Such a thoughtful package from her all the time!! ✨️✨️✨️ Absolute PERFECTION and the best human selling gorgeous items what more can we ask for. Thee best!! Super fast shipping. Adorable packaging. Cute fall items, can’t wait to wear them. They arrived perfectly packaged and brightened my day! Ok I’m so glad I found you! I love your shows! I live in Phoenix so delivery is so speedy! Thank you! Your items are terrific! Thank you again💕 I always enjoy receiving your beautiful packages! The packaging itself is wonderful. The products inside are beautiful and I’m so happy that I get to fill my closet with beautiful clothing for such wonderful prices.!! and the shows are always enjoyable as well ❤️ Keeks always had the most adorable buyer giveaways. She puts great thought into what she’s going to give her buyers. They are always so thoughtful and they arrive so quickly. What can I say??? The absolute BEST lady on this app. When I say she goes above and beyond I mean above and beyond. She makes you feel like family, she will answer any question no matter how many times you ask. You can tell she LOVES what she does. This was my 2nd purchase and both was amazing all the way around. One thing I love is she will take time to help you with size, color, any questions you have she cares. She wants you to be happy and it shows. Thank you Thank you again for ALL YOU DO. You don’t have to but you do and that my friend will always go far with me. Kentucky loves you big 💙💙💙 Well I can never say enough about Keeks! Her packaging has always been PHENOMENAL. She definitely takes pride in her packages as well as what she sells. Her stuff is always top notch! I was so excited to be able to catch this show with FIVE DOLLAR DRESSES!!! Holy wow! She really is one of the most kind & genuine whatnot sellers I’ve watched and is definitely one of my top 3 shows to be in on whatnot. I haven’t been able to catch her shows lately but super glad I could last week! I love you Keeks! And thank you for the buyers giveaway! It was so so cute!💖💖💖 Overalls are so cute!!!! The fit is perfect true to size and so comfortable 💗 thank you so much🙏🏻 Love the comfy outfit and the dress. Cant wait to wear them. And, as always, love how they are wrapped.