Bewertungen (700)This girl has to be the sweetest soul on Whatnot. Thank you so much. Your kindness needs to be spread throughout the world because people like you don’t exist no more ❤️ you literally have been the most sweetest kindest person. I’ve met on this app. I love me some KEEKS. Thanks love for my items I appreciate you You got to love Keeks shows! Always a fun time. Especially when you win big. Thank you so very much! Excellent show and great prizes :) Super fast shipping!!?! Highly recommend playing her wheels…. I’ve won so many amazing bangers! Thank u for letting me cook u ☺️ Thank you for the cute givvy stickers. Enjoyed visiting your show. The Skullpanda on your wheel was really impressive. Will be back to bid on some of your items! Thank you so much for the stickers. They’re really cute. I will definitely use them.💕💕💕 Thank you so much for the stickers and the scent Air freshener so cute..💕💕💕 Love all my items my friend 🥰🫶🫶thank you so much you are the absolute best 🥹 ♥️Thank u ♥️ Absolutely Perfect ♥️ 100% Authentic ♥️ Fast Shipping ♥️ Highly Recommend ❤️ Crazy show having it come down to a fifty odd to get the molly 🔥 ty so much for givvy ❤️ amazing show 🤩and amazing seller!!! Thank you so so much! ❤️❤️ OMG I’m so in love with the “RAINBOW” 🏳️🌈🌈🏳️🌈🌈😘 I don't even want to open it, I think I might even keep it lol Best premiums out there. Thank you