Bewertungen (738)Love all my goodies! Thank you! Thank you for inviting me on the train! My favorite season! 🫶🏻💜 Congrats! Great celebration show & love my stuff. Ty 🫶🏻💜 all so perfect love love love everything thank you so much love you are always so good to me and such an amazing person and seller 🫶💕💖💗💓🫶🙏🐫😘😘 Absolutely Gorgeous Jewelry Happy 2 yrs again. 💜🦞💜 My friend, what can I say? You’ve taught me so much over the last year and I really appreciate you. I love your shows and I wish you nothing but happiness and success. Always fantastic items! Spectacular seller! Love this lady!!! 💕🥰 Thank you! Very pleased with my purchase! The bracelet is great and fits perfectly. Thanks for the giveaway, too! Great show & train. Thank you for taking your time to host and support. 🫶🏻💜 Wonderful seller with fantastic selection of jewelry. Thank you! 💖 Thank you for the Givvy’s!! 💕 Love the theme show and my jewelry. Tysm 🫶🏻💜 Love it!! Thank you KerryBear!! ❤️ Thank you for hosting the train and love my jewelry. You’re the best! 🫶🏻💜 I love this show so much. I think Kerri bear 40 is a fantastic seller. She has so much personality and just makes you want to stay in the show. I love her quick shipping. Thank you so much for your patience in explaining snap jewelry and helping me to choose some thing perfect for my daughter’s birthday! This seller is so wonderful, so let her show you how snap jewelry works ….so many options and designs! Love them! Highly recommend!! Awesome piece! Love my snap bracelet and all the snaps were so beautiful! Quality pieces and Quality service! Love this seller. Definitely a seller to follow and watch! Thank you my friend for all the great goodies. I enjoy your show so much. Thank you again my friend Thank you so much for the givvy! The little owl necklace is adorable and I love it!!! Lovely bracelets 🤗😍
Lovely seller🤗😍 Always amazing items from this seller! Thank you!