Bewertungen (379)Love them so much and this seller is amazing
Pretty nails and super fast shipping. Girl you are awesome. Nails are beautiful. Fast shipping. Great live. Beautiful nails! The seller is so personable and ships the items quickly Fast Shipping. Nails arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Excellent Customer Service!! A+++ Seller. Highly Recommend. Nails are beautiful! Love catching your morning shows🩷 Thank you so much! 🫶🏻 love everything always comes beautifully packaged Beautiful, sturdy nails!! always happy with my purchases with you! 💜 She is so sweet! Personality 10/10…nails 10/10 definitely recommend. Love my girl kimi she's so sweet and supportive 🩷 Great fun show and cool nails! looooove this show💙 Kimi is a doll love everything as always Great Host. Beautiful Nails. Always very helpful. tysm love! they're perfect! Thank you so much for the excellent deals!! The lip gloss, earings and thank you tag were an awesome givey . much appreciated. Thank you my love for such beautiful sets! My order was so GOODT!! Keep doing yo thang boo!!
These nails are EVERYTHING! 😍 They look even better in person and are absolutely beautiful! The seller was amazing, and you can tell they really care about providing beautiful, quality products. I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to wear them! 💅🏽✨ I’ll definitely be ordering again! One nail was slightly chipped when they arrived Hi love I checked the video and the nail you purchased was not chipped when I sent it. Not sure what happened. But if u would like a replacement please message me and I will send you one. Thanks. always a pleasure to watch and chat with. amazing nails and even more amazing prices. ty ty 😊 💖💖