Bewertungen (471)I love my loungefly !!! And the car coasters are super cute! Thanks for everything!! Ty my friend 🙂 always has amazing shows! Great seller awesome shows and fast shipping Tysm for everything see you soon!🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you for the cutest little Primark panda 🐼 cosmetic bag ! I will have to hide it from the granddaughters before they steal it !! lol 🤣
Great show and host with great bags !!! Beautiful Bag. Wonderful seller The Harry Potter bag is BEAUTIFUL 😍 GREAT CONDITION Amazing seller and person. Love her shows! Always has great bags and misses, wonderful seller and Awesome shows. Love your shows, so many exciting moments and the sweetest seller! Thank you!! Great givey! Very sweet and helpful seller! Awesome show, tysm❣️ Thank you for this bag and the awesome deal! my wife has been looking at this one for a while I am so happy to give it to her!! I love love love this seller ❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much 😊 Thank you, Kim so much for all the amazing bags. I love your show such a sweet seller bookmark and follow guys if you’re not already. Thank you, Kim for everything amazing bags as always I love your shows. Thank you for the support also Thank you so much I love love The Coasters