Bewertungen (85)Beautiful Hand Painted pitcher and thank you for the gift!I’m so glad you enjoyed your order!! Thank you for your continued support! Thanks a bunch!I’m so glad your order arrived!! Thanks for the great review!! Great show. beautiful brooches. very nice seller. affordable prices. fast shipping and everything was wrapped with ❤️. tysm Thank you so much Connie! It warms my heart that you enjoyed your purchases. Thank you so much for your support!! Tysm for the plants. They are perfect! I am so glad you liked your minis!! Thank you for the great review!! FABULOUS 🧚♂️ FAIRY CARDS! WONDERFUL SELLER !Thank you so much for your support!! These miniatures are so cute. Thank you love every single mini. Great packaging and fast delivery. Thank youI’m so glad you are enjoying them!! Thank you for your review!! Great seller with amazing items! A wonderful and kind seller! 🦋🦋🦋Has alot of unique mini goodies for great prices. Packaged everything with love and care to assure nothing gets broken. Also arrived super fast as well. I will definitely purchase again!!! Thank you so much for everything ❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words!! Thanks so much!! Everything is adorable and ty for the gift 🥰I’m glad you are happy with your purchases!! Thanks for your support! I will be back!Thank you!! I’ll see you soon!! Excellent seller and speedy delivery. Thank you. Thank you for your kind words!! Have a great day!! Great stuff, well packed, and fast shipping! Thank you!Thank you for your support and your kind words!! Speedy quick shipping! All my littles arrived safe and sound in carefully packed box. Love this purchase. Will be shopping this seller again! Thanks! love themThank you!! Im so glad you are pleased with your purchase!! Love my purchases. Nice selection of minis to choose from. Thank you so much for your kind review!! 🦋 Packaged so well! Pictures are beautiful! Even more beautiful in person! The sweet little gift you sent added such a personal touch! Thank you so much!I’m so glad you are enjoying your purchases! They are great finds!! Thank you for your kind review!! 😍 Absolutely amazing seller!! Great items, great packaging and her shows are a great time! Highly recommend!! Wonderful seller with wonderful packing and fast shipping. Thank you ! Love my purchases! Thank you!!😊 I’m so glad you liked it!! Thank you so much for your support!! Wonderful seller! Extremely happy with my purchase and surprise seed paper 😍Thank you! I’m so glad you liked your little freebie!!